Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Miami Hurricanes will open the season 3-1 and be in the hunt".


Hello....I know you all saw the Canes grab victory from the jaws of defeat at FSU in Tallahassee on Monday. What you may not have seen was my college football prediction blog on Aug. 7 where I said "Miami will open the season 3-1 and be in the hunt". I know I know it is early, but with Va Tech screwing the pooch and Oklahoma's QB Bradford (also said he would not challenge for the Heisman) out and his favorite tight end target out I am lookin better and better. Here is a nice photo from RRA Media shooter Mark Wallheiser of Jacory Harris getting ready to go deap on the Seminoles. Take Miami and the points against Georgia Tech...at home it is a good bet. Marc Serota photo by: Mark Wallheiser/RAw Media

No comments:

Post a Comment