Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Roman Polanski wants to get off....again

This is not an attempt at humor on a subject that is absolutely obscene. When I say the guy wants to get off....again., I mean he has been getting off for years after admitting to rape of a minor, being convicted and fleeing the country prior to sentencing without ANYBODY coming after him for decades. Now I consider myself an accomplished artist as well (not an academy award winning director of course), that not withstanding. I would be rotting in prison if I were that despicable. I thought to myself if I did not have a son of my own or if my wife and I were not expecting our first daughter or both would I be more sympathetic as the Polish and French government are being...hmmmmm...hell freaking no!!!! the guy raped a 13 year old girl for crying out loud...are you kidding me...send him straight to freaking jail. Also, what of the timing of it all., some say the USA should have grabbed him years ago and I whole heartedly agree but I don't really care "why now" If there is some hidden USA vs France or Poland agenda, again., I don't care why now...lock him up.

Straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.... lock his ass up. Once a pedophile ALWAYS a pedophile!!! If anybody believes a man like him could get away with a crime so despicable as this and NOT do it again is simply naive. Don't lock him up for his victim living in Hawaii now and not holding a grudge., do it for all the children since then and the ones he might still attack from today on. There is absolutely not two sides to this story, no extenuating circumstance's and no earthly reason at all to show leniency at this point...lock him up period.

Roman, if you care at all for the people you impress with your creative film work and the example you set when you are accepting awards in Switzerland while living a life of privilege...show people that it is wrong to do what you did and do your time like a man. Even if you believe somehow you did nothing wrong., we do not live in ancient Rome or the wild west it is wrong to have a child not old enough to defend herself and we live on this earth governed by morals and laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment