Thursday, October 1, 2009

Metalica concert in Sunrise, Florida at the Bank Atlantic Center was "HEAVY"



Yeah well it was literally off the chain as the sold out crowd saw a mixture of old and new good and great!!! someone in my office told me they were having trouble selling tix well no way dude the place was packed and as old as the boys looked the better they would sound. All I can say is the should be on tour and you all should catch a show as I haven't seen em since WOODSTOCK ( the second one that is) but they still rocked.

I kinda felt like a kid again at least a 27 year old kid as my boy from the old days Rob who is still at the local paper was there and we shared a drink before the show. Hanging out in the parking lot and BS-ing was really nice. Once the lights finally went out and we were on the stage elbows down and ready to shoot it was 1990 all over again.

As always a co-worker text me minutes before lights out to say 'hey turn around I am looking at your back from 20 rows up' looks like you have a nice view Serota. Then I shot some nice stills and some even nicer short video clips. see more here later and in the RRA.Media.com archive. attached are some simple screen grabs off the video clips from the Canon5D Mark II by Marc Serota/RRAMedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment